Women at work

I have a PhD in electrical engineering and have been teaching and doing programming and IT for ... too many years. (specializing in networks and security) I am not going to disclose my age! I am one of very few women of my age who STAYED in the field, since it is super competitive macho field. But here I am! I use my engineering skills for everything I do. In this blog, I will share anything from technical to social comments on technology.

Friday, June 5, 2009

math sung

Math song

This is a household song back home, it was a very popular children tv show.

Mate, mate, mathematics
It is a science, mathematics,
It is a real science, mathematics

It teaches to think, to count, to measure,
to multiply and increase, to divide and decrease,
subtract and add

To know and to write it down, what is larger what is more,
to see easily what is smaller, what is equal,
what is left, what is right,
what is under, what is over,
what is in between, what is the middle, what a cube what a sphere

That is all real knowledge
that is a real science

mathematics!



Mate, mate, matema, matematika

To je jedna nauka, matematika
To je prava nauka, matematika

Tu se uci da se misli, da se broji, da se meri,
da se mnozi, uvecava, da se deli i smanjuje
oduzima, i dodaje

da se znade, da se pise sta je vece sta je vise

da se pozna vrlo lako sta je manje sta jednako
sta je levo sta je desno
sta je ispod sta je iznad
sta izmedju, sta sredina, sta kocka, sta oblina

sve je ovo pravo znanje, to je prava nauka,

matema, matema, matematika


===Comment from Claudia:
Well, that was cute!! The tune is catchy - even though I don't understand the language. I think that it would fun for kids to learn in the original language as well as learning the translation in whatever their native language is.

Thank you for sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home