Women at work

I have a PhD in electrical engineering and have been teaching and doing programming and IT for ... too many years. (specializing in networks and security) I am not going to disclose my age! I am one of very few women of my age who STAYED in the field, since it is super competitive macho field. But here I am! I use my engineering skills for everything I do. In this blog, I will share anything from technical to social comments on technology.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

math skills


IF THERESA'S DAUGHTER IS MY DAUGHTER'S MOTHER, WHAT AM I TO THERESA?

Only 3% of American population can solve this!

this is mind boggling!!! this is such a SIMPLE question!!!!! Yesterday I was calling help desk online and they could do a very simple math calculation... It said: every 2 units is worth 1 hour... but it didn't say how many CEUs that is. And the help desk was telling me that if I put 10 units I will get 10 CEUs and then that units and CEUs are the same thing, ... SHE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT MATH. NONE> ZERO. NADA> NOTHING. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home